Please follow these steps:
1. Close all other apps on your device.
2. Set screen brightness to 75%.
3. Make sure your device is connected to the same home network you are pairing your Talkie to.
4. Go into your phone/table settings. Make sure powersave is off.
5. Confirm you have entered your Wi-Fi password into the Toymail app correctly, please note passwords are case sensitive.
6. Ensure the status LED is blinking on the Talkie box. Place the opposite side of the Talkiebox (the side labelled sensor) on the phone screen, facedown.
7. Your Talkiebox will stop blinking while your app flashes then resume blinking, you should see a solid green light, after successful pairing, the status LED on the Talkiebox will pulse green.
• Please note Talkies are intended to connect to 2.4 GhZ home networks, not 5 GhZ networks.
• Pairing may be affected by a device's tempered glass or screen protectors.
If you are still having trouble, please contact us at email@example.com.
When emailing, please provide your device type and indicate whether or not you saw a solid green light on your Talkiebox and the color it was blinking.
Watch this video to guide you through set up!